- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
Billing Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I see my old invoices?
In June, we migrated to an in-house billing system (see the June 30, 2020 release notes).
Currently, invoices that were generated with our previous billing platform are not available to download through the portal. This is temporary and we are working on a way to import all legacy billing data. Until then, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get copies of old invoices.
I sent a payment. Why is my invoice still showing overdue?
What does “Finalized” mean for an invoice?
“Finalized” means the invoice is ready to be paid. It has been reviewed (if necessary) and includes all monthly charges.
You might see the following invoice statuses:
- Finalized: The invoice includes all charges and is ready to be paid.
- Overdue: The invoice has not been paid and it has been more than 30 days since the invoice date.
- Closed: Payment has been received and applied.
How do I dispute charges?