- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
Maintenance and outage notifications are emailed to the company contacts assigned to the Technical role. Company contacts are different from users.
You can review and manage contacts from the portal by selecting Admin > Company Contacts.
You can also view all previously sent notifications by selecting Support > Notifications. This includes additional details such as who has received each notification. All users can view this information.
Maintenance notices fall into two groups:
- Scheduled maintenance
- This is routine maintenance to ensure the stable and reliable operation of our network infrastructure. This includes software upgrades, infrastructure augmentation, and any other work that can be planned in advance.
- PacketFabric will provide at least 10 business days notice prior to any service interruption, and any service interruption always occurs between 12:00 am to 6:00 am in the local time zone of the affected location.
- Emergency maintenance
- If emergency maintenance is necessary, PacketFabric will attempt to provide as much notice as possible and will email all Technical contacts defined in the portal.
Manage Technical contacts
Maintenance notifications are sent to the email addresses associated with Technical contacts.
Add a new Technical contact
From the company contacts page, click the Add icon in the upper right. The Add New Contact window opens.
Complete the fields with the appropriate information.
Select the Technical checkbox at the bottom of the window.
Click Add Contact.
This new contact will receive all future maintenance notifications.
Update or remove technical contacts
If someone no longer wants to receive notification emails, or an existing contact wants to receive them, you can modify their role:
From the company contacts page, click Edit next to the contact you want to update.
From the Update Contact window, select or deselect the Technical checkbox.
View notification details from the portal
Log in to the portal and select Support > Notifications. A list of all previous notifications is displayed.
Click View Notification to view the following information:
- Date/time the maintenance started and completed
- Details about the work performed
- Everyone who received the notification.