- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
To appear in the marketplace directory, the following conditions must be met:
You have enabled searchability from Marketplace > Settings.
You have at least one published marketplace service.
For more information on visibility, see Visibility in the Marketplace.
Once a marketplace service is created, you can toggle whether the service is published and open to connect requests. When publishing is disabled, the service is hidden from all users.
Create a marketplace service
Go to Marketplace > My Services and click Create Service in the upper right.
A window opens with the following steps:
- Enter a name for your service.
Enter a SKU identifier for the service. This is not shown to the A side user.
- Enter a description for the service. This is displayed to the A side user when they are selecting services from your marketplace listing.
- If published, the service appears in your marketplace listing. If not published, the service does not appear.
NOTE: You must have at least one published service before your company appears in the directory.
Select one or more categories. These categories appear as filtering options when browsing the marketplace.
Select one or more locations in which you have provisioned PacketFabric ports. If you have multiple ports at a location, you will be able to select a specific port when provisioning the connection request.
Manage marketplace services
Click Edit next to the service.
From here you can change details or remove visibility to the service by unpublishing it.