- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Ecosystem Connections
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
Requirements and Feature Support
- A PacketFabric account.
- At least two cloud environments. These can be with different cloud providers and/or the same cloud provider.
Features and technical notes
- Supported cloud connections
- AWS Direct Connect - Hosted
Google Cloud Partner Interconnect (Hosted)
IBM Direct Link
AWS Direct Connect - Dedicated
Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect
- Cloud on-ramp locations
- All PacketFabric cloud on-ramps. See our website for more information.
- You are charged a flat fee for the Cloud Router, and then an additional fee for each connection based on capacity. For more information, see our Cloud Router page.
- Cloud connections per Cloud Router
- There are no limits set at this time.
Capacity per connection
The capacities available depend on what the cloud provider allows. Generally, you can create the following connections:
- Prefixes per connection
- 1000 in/1000 out
- Route prioritization
- ASN prepend (incoming prefix list)
MED (incoming prefix list)
Local preference (outgoing prefix list)
- IP addresses
- IPv4 private addresses
IPv4 public addresses to use with AWS and Azure
- PacketFabric public ASN 4556
2-byte private ASNs 64512 to 65534
= Not currently supported, but planned in upcoming releases.