- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
October 6, 2020 Release Notes
PacketFabric Cloud Router
We completed our initial beta version of a cloud-to-cloud router. This is only available to select users at this time. Documentation will be released when the service is visible in our portal.
If you are interested in getting more information, or would like to be a beta user, contact your sales representative.
Export activity logs to CSV
An Export to CSV action is now available from the Logging and History pages in the portal:
Changes and enhancements
- Removed superfluous wording from action menus.
- Repositioned breadcrumb links across the portal.
- Display zone information for LAG interfaces.
- Additional metadata included in activity log entries.
- Searching “London” against our location list now also includes our Slough sites.
- Replaced “City” with “Market” in our location list. This makes it easier to find sites within a metro.
- Faster searches for port locations within the portal.
This release fixes the following bugs and errors:
- Missing pagination buttons from the Interfaces page.
- LAG showing as active while still provisioning.
- Some dedicated cloud ports incorrectly appear as selectable for LAG members.
- Canceling a hosted cloud connection takes you to the dedicated cloud connections page.
- “Port not found” error appears after deleting the port.
- Only allow VLAN IDs from 4 to 4094.
- Generated LOAs not appearing in the point-to-point Documents page.
- Missing cents in prices on the PacketFabric website pricing estimator tool.
The following updates are in addition to documentation updates related to the new features and changes in this release.
- Network Architecture Examples: Updated the NTT case study and metro case study diagrams.
- PacketFabric Frequently Asked Questions: Added the following questions:
- Why can’t I add this port to a LAG?
- Do ports need to be physically connected after an order is placed?
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview: Made the fancy diagrams even fancier.