- January 12, 2023
- January 4, 2023
- New portal
- 2022 Releases
- December 20, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Cloud On-Ramps
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Redundancy in Cloud Router Connections
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Partners Portal
API & Automation
- API Reference
- API Limits
- Terraform with PacketFabric
- API Examples
November 6, 2020 Release Notes
Order PacketFabric outbound cross connects when creating a point-to-point connection
You now have the option to upload an LOA for one or both ports when creating a point-to-point connection:
For more information, see Cross Connects.
Enable and disable ports in a point-to-point connection
You can now enable and disable ports from the point-to-point connection details page:
Changes and enhancements
- Added an API property to identify devices that support LAGs.
- Continued work converting portal pages to API v2.0.
- Virtual circuits now show immediately after provisioning without requiring a page refresh.
- When creating an IX connection, the IX’s alias (if specified) appears in the drop-down menu when selecting an IX.
- Removed the Learned MACs page from virtual circuit details pages.
- For marketplace and IX connections, the A side can now modify rate limits when editing the virtual circuit.
- An error in the billing system resulted in multiple SOFs being generated and sent.
- Incorrect IX bandwidth options were displayed on order forms.
- IX virtual circuits not displaying prices.
- Fix to prevent users from creating IX and marketplace virtual circuits that are untagged on both ends.
- Users were being sent to the wrong page when trying to navigate to a hosted cloud virtual circuit from a port details page. This resulted in some VLAN IDs being incorrectly modified.
- LAG interfaces not showing location or media.
- Invalid circuit IDs shown on dashboard graphs.
- Cloud connectivity documents were not being listed.
- Fixed several issues in which services created with API v1.0 were not responding correctly to API v2.0 requests.
- New virtual circuits incorrectly placed in the “Disconnected” state.
- Fixed multiple issues that were occurring when creating a dedicated cloud connection.
- Users were unable to upload LOAs in .docx format.
- Read-only users were unable to view upgrade options.
- The Z side was seeing a 404 error when populating connection requests if the A side had already deleted one of the requests.
- 10/01/2020 - LON2: Interxion LON1 at 11 Handbury St, London, E1 6QR
- 10/12/2020 - CDG1: Equinix PA2 Paris at 114 Rue Ambroise Croizat, Saint Denis, France 93200
- 10/12/2020 - CDG2: Interxion PAR5 at 11-13 Avenue des Arts et Metiers, Saint Denis, France 93200
- 10/22/2020 - AMS1: Equinix AM3 at Science Park 610, 1098 XH Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10/26/2020 - FRA1: Equinix FR5 at Kleyerstraße 90, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Activity and Error Logs
- PacketFabric Network Hierarchy
- IBM Direct Link Overview
- Upgrade an IBM Direct Link Connection
- Delete an IBM Direct Link Connection
- PacketFabric Frequently Asked Questions: Added a section on user credentials and authentication.
- Upgrade a Google Dedicated Connection: Updated to clarify that you can upgrade terms, but to upgrade capacity you need to create a new virtual circuit.
= Indicates changes done based on customer feedback.