- May 16, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- February 8, 2022
- December 20, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
June 17, 2021 Release Notes
Changes and enhancements
Marketplace-to-cloud capability for Google Cloud
When creating a Hosted connection to Google Cloud Platform, you now have the option to extend that connection to a marketplace member:
When you click this link, you will see options to select a marketplace member and location:
For more information, see Marketplace-to-Cloud Connections.
NAT-capable device selection for Cloud Router
Portal support for Cloud Router NAT functionality is still in progress and will be made available in a future release. In the meantime, we are allowing customers to forecast their intentions to use NAT over Cloud Router. Selecting this checkbox ensures your connections are optimized for NAT.
Highlight weekends and work hours in graphs
Statistical graphs now include options to highlight weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and work hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
The work hours highlight is available when displaying data within the last 2 days:
The weekend highlight is available when displaying data that is more than 2 days but less than 14:
- Added a new
request_typeproperty to the payload returned by
/v2/services/requests. This will be used to indicate what type of virtual circuit request it is. This will be used to support our marketplace-to-cloud connections and future development.
- Added additional information about the requester to the
- Removed unnecessary fields from the
- Improved point-to-point provisioning time.
- Currently, if we don’t have a value for the interface module, we put “Unknown.” This has caused confusion for some customers when viewing the port details page. In the future that field will simply be hidden.
- Reseller Admin Portal - Updating contact information without uploading a document would result in an error.
- Selecting an untagged VLAN ID when creating a dedicated port connection on a Cloud Router would result in an error.
- The width of the progress bar shown when provisioning or deleting a service was not accurately representing the percentage complete.
- The sidebar service count for virtual circuits was improperly including Cloud Router connections.
- API was improperly accepting a
speedparameter for the call to upgrade a Dedicated cloud port.
- API POST requests for Azure should not include a
typeparameter from API
/v2/locationsdocumentation. It is not supported.
- Rewrote Cloud Connectivity Overview.