- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
June 11, 2020 Release Notes
There is now a Two Factor Auth page available under user account settings:
You will need an authenticator app to enroll. For more information, see My Account.
Improved search capability
When executing searches in the portal, you can now use AND and OR operators.
- To perform an AND search, use the ampersand (&) character. For example,
CHI & equwould return all Equinix sites in Chicago.
- To perform an OR search, use a comma. For example,
LAX1, LAX2would return all interfaces whose ID includes LAX1 or LAX2.
Searches are case insensitive. This search capability is available on all service order pages, all pages under Network, the Support > Notifications page, and the Support > Locations page.
Changes and enhancements
Significant documentation page improvement
The Support > Documentation page now includes a link to the very best knowledge base.
- 6/5/2020 - WDC9: QTS Ashburn-Moran Data Center at 44874 Moran Road, Sterling VA 20166
- 5/22/2020 - WDC8: NTT Global Data Centers at 44245 Gigabit Plaza, Ashburn VA 20147
- 5/1/2020 - WDC7: Aligned at 21890 Uunet Dr., Ashburn VA 20147
- Resolved issue where terms and pricing were not accurately reflected in the Billing Summary on service order pages.
- Improved end date calculation for products to determine whether the Delete action should be available.
- Minor grammar improvements on customer sign up page.
- Fixed issue where the My Account menu remained open after navigating elsewhere in the portal.
- Users are now prevented from creating EVPL virtual circuits that have both sides untagged. This had been causing provisioning errors.