- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
December 3, 2020 Release Notes
Set a default billing account
You can now specify which billing account is pre-populated when ordering PacketFabric services. Other accounts remain selectable from the drop-down menu.
For more information, see Manage Billing and Invoices.
Allow term upgrades for ports
You can now use the portal to upgrade your contract terms on a port. Previously, you had to request this change from your Customer Success Manager.
For more information, see Upgrade an Interface.
Changes and enhancements
- Updated the footer in the portal to include a link to the main PacketFabric site.
- Allow users to view the details page of a stuck or inactive cloud connection.
- Users unable to create metro point-to-point connections.
- Improved performance of virtual circuit lists.
- Removed Delete and Upgrade actions from inactive dedicated cloud connections.
- Slow load times for the point-to-point connections page in the portal.
- Incorrect error description in the progress bar for stuck cloud dedicated instances.
- VLAN IDs not showing in the portal.
- Third-party virtual circuits showing a 404 error to some Z-side users when pulling billing information.
- 404 error showing when loading ports list if a port has recently been deleted.
- Fixed an issue in which prefixes weren’t being received on some virtual circuits.
No account_uuid found for circuiterror.
- 11/12/2020 - MSP3: Flexential Minneapolis at 3500 Lyman Blvd, Chaska, MN 55318
- Manage Billing and Invoices: Added more details to the steps on editing a billing account.
- Ethernet Service Specifications: Updated the EVPL section to reflect EVPL v2.0 specifications.
- Virtual Circuit Ethernet Features: Updated the EVPL column to reflect EVPL v2.0 specifications.