- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Ecosystem Connections
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
Delete a Google Partner Connection
Delete the PacketFabric connection
First, delete the Hosted Cloud Connection in PacketFabric.
- From the PacketFabric portal, select Network > Cloud Connectivity > Hosted Cloud Connectivity.
- From the overflow menu next to the connection, select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Enter “Delete” in the field provided and click Yes, Delete.
Remove the Google VLAN attachment
- From the Google Cloud Console, locate the VLAN attachment for the connection that you are deleting. Its status should now be Defunct.
- Click the overflow menu next to the attachment and select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Delete.