Knowledge Base Home
- Getting Started
- Virtual Circuits
- Point to Point
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Reference & Support
Delete a Google Partner Interconnect
Delete the PacketFabric Connection
First, delete the Hosted Cloud Connection in PacketFabric.
- From the PacketFabric portal, select Network > Cloud Connectivity > Hosted Cloud Connectivity.
- From the overflow menu next to the connection, select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Enter “Delete” in the field provided and click Yes, Delete.
Remove the Google VLAN Attachment
- From the Google Cloud Console, locate the VLAN attachment for the connection that you are deleting. Its status should now be Defunct.
- Click the overflow menu next to the attachment and select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Delete.