- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
You can organize users into the following groups:
|Admin||Can perform any action, including those involving user access.|
|Regular||Can add, remove, or change any product service.|
|Read-Only||Can view all services and download documents and invoices, but cannot make any changes.|
|Support||Can perform troubleshooting actions, but cannot perform any action that has a financial impact (creating, upgrading, or deleting services) or view any financial information such as billing accounts.|
For a detailed list of permissions by group, see User Permissions.
A user can be in multiple groups. However, the lowest-level permissions apply.
For example, if a user is in the Read-Only group and the Admin group, they will have Read-Only permissions.
You can view all the users in each group and add users to that group.
To remove a user from a group, they must already have another group associated with their account.
Log in to the PacketFabric portal.
Under Manage, select Groups.
Click the edit icon under the Manage column.
From here you can do two things:
- Add a user: From the drop-down menu at the top, select a user and then click Add to Group.
- Remove a user: Click the remove icon in the user’s table row. The user must already be added to another group. If they are not in any other group, an error message appears.