- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- Google Interconnect Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
Reseller Admin Portal Frequently Asked Questions
How is the portal experience different for reseller customers vs. customers who sign up directly with PacketFabric?
- Reseller customers do not create billing accounts. As such, when ordering services, reseller customers do not have an option to select a billing account.
- Reseller customers do not receive invoices from PacketFabric.
- Reseller customers cannot see the Billing tab in the portal.
All billing is handled between the reseller and the customer.
- Reseller customers see customized Contact Us information. This information is provided by the reseller.
- The reseller - and not PacketFabric - provides technical support to their customers.
- Reseller customers do not have to wait for their account registration to be reviewed and approved.
- If a reseller performs any actions on behalf of the customer, that activity appears in the customer’s logs.
I want to offer a discount to my customer. How do I do that?
My customer just ordered a port. Why isn’t it showing up in my MRR?