- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
Delete a Google Dedicated Interconnect
To delete the connection from the PacketFabric side, it must be on a month-to-month contract and/or was provisioned with the last 24 hours.
After 24 hours, if you selected a longer service term when creating the connection, you must wait for the term to expire. When your service term ends, you can elect to enter a new one. Otherwise, you are automatically shifted to a month-to-month contract (allowing you to delete the connection).
Delete the PacketFabric connection
First, delete the Dedicated Cloud Connection in PacketFabric.
- From the PacketFabric portal, select Network > Cloud Connectivity > Dedicated Cloud Connectivity.
- From the overflow menu next to the connection, select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Enter “Delete” in the field provided and click Yes, Delete.
Disconnect the Google VLAN attachment
Then remove the associated VLAN attachment.
- From the Google Cloud Console, locate the VLAN attachment for the interconnect that you are deleting. Its status should now be Defunct.
- Click the overflow menu next to the attachment and select Delete.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Delete.
Delete the Google physical interconnect
- From the Physical connections tab, select Options for the interconnect.
- Click Delete.
- Enter the interconnect name.
- Click Delete this interconnect.
Remove the on-ramp cross connect
Contact your PacketFabric customer success manager to let us know that we should disconnect the PacketFabric-Google cross connect. We will work with the data center to ensure that it is removed.