- May 1, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- April 2, 2023
- March 13, 2023
- February 22, 2023
- February 2, 2023
- January 12, 2023
- January 4, 2023
- New portal
- 2022 Releases
- December 20, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Cloud On-Ramps
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Cloud Router NAT
- Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Quick Connect
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Partners Portal
API & Automation
- API Reference
- API Limits
- Terraform with PacketFabric
- API Examples
December 17, 2020 Release Notes
Changes and enhancements
Services that display a progress bar while provisioning will now continue polling after five minutes, but at reduced intervals. Previously, polling stopped at five minutes.
You can now access all available actions for a service from its details page. Previously, most actions were only available from the overflow menu on the service’s listing page.
We updated how user names and accounts appear in the portal. The new format takes up less space, making it easier to read on smaller screens.
Our excellent UI/UX designer (Andrew Gormley) has once again refreshed the look and feel of the main website:
But most importantly, this moves the documentation links to a top-level menu item:
- Users were unable to select a destination port when creating point-to-point connections.
- An exception was being thrown when users create Google and Azure hosted cloud connections.
- Several regressions were occurring when creating dedicated cloud connections.
exception database_error: operator does not exist: integer = integererror when returning customer locations via the API.
- A regression in which incorrect location data was being returned when returning marketplace services.
/v2/locations/cloudAPI endpoint was missing some fields.
- Marketplace filters not working correctly.
- Unable to fully delete stuck AWS connections.
- Point-to-point statuses were being incorrectly returned.
- Removed the option to request an outbound cross connect from a LAG interface.
- Inconsistent IX providers were listed depending on how the user navigated to the IX connection creation page.
- When a user attempted to delete a port within term, the action would silently fail. We’ve corrected this by adding an error message informing them why it is failing.
- Search field on the point-to-point connections page stopped working.
- The progress bar was not automatically appearing when de-provisioning a point-to-point connection.
- Incorrect links listed in the Active VCs table on port details pages.
- 12/18/2020 - SLC1: Databank SLC1 at 179 Social Hall Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- 12/18/2020 - SLC2: Databank SLC2 at 14944 Pony Express Road, Bluffdale, UT 84065
- 12/18/2020 - SLC3: Aligned SLC01 at 3333 W 9000 S West Jordan, UT 84088
- 12/18/2020 - SLC4: Flexential Downtown SLC04 at 572 S. Delong St. Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- 12/18/2020 - SLC5: Flexential Cottonwood SLC05 at 6340 S. 3000 E suite 150 Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Google Cloud On-Ramp
The Salt Lake City expansion includes a new Google on-ramp option for our cloud connectivity service.
- Finally caught up with the last two months of release notes.
- Updated the look and feel to match the new packetfabric.com design.
- Various updates to reflect small changes in the portal UI (such as less wordy drop-down menus).
Updated on 19 Sep 2022