- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Imported Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
November 22, 2021 Release Notes
When provisioning a port, you can now select whether it should be an ENNI. ENNIs allow Q-in-Q tunneling.
There is no price difference when provisioning an ENNI, and ENNI-enabled ports are available at most PacketFabric locations.
For more information, see ENNI Ports and Announcing ENNI Support for Q-in-Q, Network Extension and Backbone Expansion.
SSO login link
Previously, users who signed in via SSO would need to bookmark a special URL. Now, there is an SSO sign in option from the PacketFabric login page:
If SSO is enabled, users can click Sign in with SSO. They are asked to enter their email address and then will be redirected to their specific login URL.
Users can now create and manage API keys to use with automated solutions.
For more information, see API Keys.
Disable BGP for Cloud Router connections
You can now disable BGP for specific Cloud Router connections. This is primarily useful for troubleshooting connections.
Changes and enhancements
Redesigned list pages for services
The list tables for services have been redesigned with a slide-out panel that appears when you click a table row. From here you can see an abbreviated version of the details, as well as select options from the Actions menu.
This redesign also includes the following enhancements:
A copy-to-clipboard action next to circuit IDs:
A visual indicator for circuits that have an hourly burst in place:
- Users will now be prevented from deleting a port if there is still optic light being detected (meaning that the cross connect has not yet been removed).
- Added a tooltip for the Delete action to let users know that their permissions are being verified to confirm that they have permission to delete a service. Previously, this option was simply grayed out while permission checks were happening.
- Various security enhancements.
- Updating a virtual circuit’s VLAN tags was not working when an interface was untagged.
- Deleting Azure Cloud Router connections was failing.
- Update actions were failing for usage-based virtual circuits that had rate limits.
- Fixed a workflow timeout error for Cloud Router operations.