- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
August 16, 2021 Release Notes
Hourly pricing for virtual circuits
When you create a longhaul backbone virtual circuit, you now have the option to select an hourly billing term.
Hourly billing is not available for marketplace, IX, or cloud virtual circuits. It is not applicable to metro virtual circuits, as they are free.
Burst options for virtual circuits
Capacity bursts are now available for longhaul backbone virtual circuits that are on a dedicated pricing plan. While the burst is in effect, you are billed an hourly rate in addition to your usual term rate.
For more information, see Capacity Bursts.
Custom branding for resellers
There is a new section under the Admin tab in the Reseller Admin Portal. Resellers can use these fields to provide their users with a custom experience to reflect their brand.
For more information, see Branding Customization.
Changes and enhancements
Concurrent sessions and management
In the July 1 release, we introduced concurrent sessions. Initially, we allowed 10 sessions. As of this release, we are now allowing unlimited concurrent sessions. Administrators can also now view and delete user sessions from Admin > User Sessions.
For more information, see Manage Users.
Public IP addresses for Azure and dedicated port connections in Cloud Router
You can now request to have a public IP allocated to your Cloud Router connection for Azure ExpressRoute and dedicated ports. Previously, this was only available for AWS connections.
- Some reseller support users had incorrect permission when viewing customer accounts.
- IPsec VPN statistics page should only appear when viewing the details for a VPN connection.
- Internal terminology was used in the portal when showing the status of virtual circuit provisioning.
- The confirmation message that appears after creating an AWS Dedicated connection was incorrectly displaying information specific to Hosted connections.
- The Billing tab was improperly accessible to some users when viewing the portal in mobile.
- The Create New Billing Contact action was not working on several service order forms.
- State field improperly hidden when registering new customer accounts based in Canada.
- Cloud Router BGP settings not accepting the proper subnet information for redundant Azure connections.
- API documentation for ports missing some parameters.