- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Imported Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
July 19, 2021 Release Notes
NAT capability for Cloud Router
You can now use NAT when configuring BGP for a Cloud Router connection. This is useful when connecting to services such as Amazon S3, which requires connections come from a public IP address.
Scheduled port provisioning
You can now order a port and schedule the date and time you would like it to provision.
Until they are provisioned, scheduled ports appear on the Scheduled Orders page:
You can cancel a scheduled order at any time without penalty. Orders must be scheduled at least 48 hours out and no more than 120 days.
Changes and enhancements
- Pending virtual circuits (virtual circuits requested via the marketplace) will no longer appear in the virtual circuit list until the Z side approves and provisions them. They can still be viewed under Sent Requests on the Connection Requests page.
- Rearranged the order of the services under Create New Service on the portal dashboard.
user_uuidas a query parameter to
- Improved performance for pricing service requests.
- Various fixes and improvements to the registration process.
- The progress bar that is shown when deprovisioning a Dedicated cloud connection wasn’t working. There will no longer be a progress bar.
- Reseller customers should not see the option to create a new billing account.
- The virtual circuit and interfaces counts in the sidebar should not change when a user searches in their respective lists.
- Detail pages for cloud connections weren’t properly displaying some information.
- The zone parameter should be required for IBM Cloud Router connections.
- API docs were incorrectly showing the
location_typeparameter as optional when using the pricing service APIs.