March 25, 2021 Release Notes
Changes and enhancements
We updated the the columns on the Hosted cloud connections table for more clarity and simplicity.
Added support for tagged and untagged VLANs for virtual circuits landing on the same port, provided the port is not on an EFR (Edge Fabric Router) device.
Previously, the portal displayed the Unix epoch date (
Dec 31, 1969) when there was no date for the last router flap. This has been changed to read
You can now find all our policies consolidated onto one page: PacketFabric Legal. This is reflected in the footer of the portal.
We added a Speed column to the virtual circuits table:
- 400 error when attempting to upgrade a virtual circuit.
- Error when ordering an IBM hosted connection.
- Changes to Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) settings did not apply to the relevant router.
- Wrong/unhandled error message displayed when attempting to create a duplicate record.
- Customer-owned port creation for Cloud Router sometimes failed.
- Portal allowed ordering point-to-point services between the United Kingdom (UK) or European Union (EU) to Australia (AU) when it was not supposed to.
- Error occurred provisioning an LOA document with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Dedicated.
- Parts of Cloud Connection order pages were misaligned.
- Virtual circuit list page loaded twice, causing performance issues.
- Breadcrumbs in Cloud Router Connection pages were inconsistent
- Interfaces page could cause an error when checking description length.
- Port count did not refresh when ordering a new virtual circuit.
- Some virtual circuit speeds would show multiple duplicate values.
- Changing billing accounts did not update all of the account details properly.
- Navigation menu was not working when interacting with the Cloud Router/Cross Connects side menu.
- Certain filter combinations in the marketplace produced inconsistent results.
- Link for W-9 form was broken.
- Marketplace locations were not sorted alphabetically.
- Virtual circuit product type filter did not work when selecting/deselecting multiple items at a time.
- Update Alias button was selectable when it should have been disabled.
- Added column on the Users page was empty.
- Virtual circuit list for Dedicated cloud connections shifted around and became misaligned when expanded.
Microsoft Azure on-ramp in Dallas
We added a fifth Microsoft Azure on-ramp location in Dallas, TX.
- SAML and SSO: Added instructions for Azure Active Directory.
- PacketFabric Frequently Asked Questions: Added the following question: “How many ports can I add to a LAG?”
- Renamed the “Ecosystem Connections” section to “Marketplace & IX.”