- May 16, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- February 8, 2022
- December 20, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Site-to-Site VPN for Cloud Router
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
March 24, 2022 Release Notes
Quoting tool for resellers and agents
The Reseller Admin portal now includes a Quoting page:
From here you can build quotes that you can download as PDF or CSV.
For more information, see Quoting.
Changes and enhancements
Delete notifications for marketplace providers
Only the A side is allowed to delete marketplace virtual circuits. Previously, we did not notify the Z side when this occured. Starting with this release, the Z side will receive an automated notification when the A side deletes a circuit.
Usability improvements to Cloud Router pages
- Display the VLAN attachment name when viewing the details for a Google cloud connection.
- Display the BGP status next to a connection when viewing the connection list on a Cloud Router details page.
- Display a loading icon when switching between the Recieved and Advertised tabs on the Routes page.
- After submitting changes for a connection’s BGP session, redirect the user to the connection details page rather than the Cloud Router details page.
- Add the Delete action to connection details pages, similar to other details pages throughout the portal.
Usability improvements when configuring BGP for Cloud Router connections to Azure
- We now display both the primary and secondary subnets at all times. Even though a connection will only use one subnet at a time, not showing both was creating confusion for customers.
- Similarly, when editing a BGP session you can now update both subnets, regardless of which one is in use.
- Clearly differentiate which subnet is in use.
- A 404 error was causing issues when deleting point-to-point connections.
- Certain conditions were causing the portal to enter a status check loop, resulting in multiple page refreshes.
- Improved the Delete Virtual Connection dialog window to remove confusing information.
- Added a restriction to prevent users from using more than 150 characters when naming a Cloud Router.
- The SR4 optic option was missing from 40 and 100 Gbps ports.