- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
February 25, 2021 Release Notes
Cross connects page
We added a new top-level page specifically for PacketFabric-outbound cross connects (cross connects extending from us to you, using an LOA provided by you). From here you can do the following:
- View and manage your cross connects.
- Order cross connects for eligible services (Dedicated cloud connections, point-to-point connections, access ports).
Changes and enhancements
- Added a visual loading indicator when performing time-intensive queries in the portal.
- Removed the Basic Test Endpoint virtual circuit filter, as that is an obsolete service.
- Various style updates to improve font color contrast for legibility.
- Updated the sidebar color from navy to white.
- Added checks to enforce unique IP addresses between a Cloud Router’s connections.
- Added pagination to pages displaying a user’s provisioned ports.
- Updated the Dedicated cloud ordering page with an option to upload the LOA for the cross connect.
- Missing text in confirmation dialog when removing a LAG member.
- Price discrepancies between order forms and SOF.
- Drop-down menus not opening when filtering the marketplace.
- Currency symbol missing from usage-based pricing on backbone virtual circuit order page.
- Delete action should not be available while a cloud connection is still provisioning.
- Some fields in order pages were not resizing on smaller screens.
- Screen resolution changes caused irregularities on AWS Hosted connection order pages.
- Wrong destination port is selected when creating a virtual circuit.
- Port term upgrades failing.
- “BGP settings not present” error incorrectly displaying on Cloud Router connections to access ports.
- Users could delete Dedicated cloud connections that still had an attached virtual circuit.
- Some users unable to delete Azure Hosted cloud connections.
- Cloud Router details didn’t display NRC and MRC costs.
- Fixed spacing issue on port order page that was causing text to overlap.
- History and activity pages not populating correctly for Cloud Routers.
- Added a May 1, 2021 sunset date for the API v1.0 reference.
= Indicates changes/features/fixes based on customer feedback.