- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Ecosystem Connections
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
January 28, 2021 Release Notes
Feature request process
We have added a way for users to view and submit feature requests.
From the portal, go to Support > Contact Us and click Leave feedback:
From here you can:
- Submit feature requests.
- Vote on other users’ feature requests.
- Comment on other users’ feature requests.
- See the status of feature requests.
Changes and enhancements
Incremental style updates
The portal will be undergoing periodic UI updates to enhance usability and to match our new style guidelines.
This release features a new font, our updated logo, and brighter colors.
Updated portal links
Total traffic graph interval set to 60 seconds
We updated the traffic graph that displays on the portal homepage to use 60-second intervals. This is more consistent with traffic graphs elsewhere in the portal.
Previously, this graph displayed 300-second intervals.
- Port Information: Added notes regarding lags between real-time data and when it appears in the Details and Statistics pages.
- Cloud Routers: Reorganized and made the TOC expandable and collapsible.
- BGP Reference: Added a section defining the BGP Status for connections.