- Release Notes
- Getting Started
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Ecosystem Connections
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
January 21, 2021 Release Notes
Cloud Router General Availability release
The PacketFabric Cloud Router has been available as a Beta release since October 2020. On January 19th, it was officially launched as part of the PacketFabric product portfolio.
For more information, see the following:
We have added SAML/SSO compatibility. You can configure identity providers from Admin > Manage > SAML & SSO.
At this time, we have tested the following identity providers: Google, Okta, Auth0, and SSOCircle.
For more information, see SAML and SSO.
- Fixed an issue where request aliases weren’t being updated when a contact was deleted. The fix also ensures that a warning message appears when deleting a contact who is the only user in a request alias.
- Billing info missing when upgrading port terms.