- July 19, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 28, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- January 13, 2021
- 2020 Releases
- Getting Started
- Cross Connects
- Virtual Circuits
- Cloud Connectivity Overview
- Hosted vs. Dedicated Connections
- Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Interconnect Overview
- Pricing Examples
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Router Overview
- Requirements and Feature Support
- Create and Manage Cloud Routers
- Add Connections
- Manage Connections
- BGP Sessions
- Resources and FAQ
- Marketplace & IX
- Troubleshooting & FAQ
- Technical Reference
- Reseller Admin Portal
January 13, 2021 Release Notes
Changes and enhancements
Improved point-to-point cross connect order forms
Our first implementation for cross connect ordering consisted of two upload buttons at the bottom of the point-to-point connection order form. This led to some confusion, as some users assumed those were required actions.
The new order form will ask users if they want to order a cross connect for each port. The Upload action does not appear unless you select Yes:
For more information, see Cross Connects.
Improved navigation consistency
The Network navigation links have been moved to a side panel:
This is more consistent with page navigation elsewhere in the portal. The new navigation also includes the following:
- Marketplace is now a top-level menu item outside of Network.
- The number of active services is listed after each type.
Standardized add and create buttons
We have replaced the “Create” icon and will now use buttons labeled with the action name. This change has not yet been extended to the Admin pages.
We did this because many of us passionately believe that the old icon was ugly.
API and logging
- Date and time parameters added to the
- Added some clarity to activity log entries by labeling port terms, when applicable. Previously the terms just appeared as a trailing number after capacity.
- Added API-level pagination and sorting to some services list, allowing for faster load times in the portal.
- Fixed an error in which AWS dedicated cloud connections were incorrectly requiring an LOA.
- Users were able to request cross connects on LAG interfaces via the API. This has been disallowed.
- Transregional fees were not reflected in the billing section of order forms.
- A cache issue was causing inaccurate counters on the services dashboard.
- Fixed a bug in which pagination on logging pages broke after setting certain filters.