June 23, 2020 Release Notes
PacketFabric outbound cross connects (Beta)
You can now order PacketFabric outbound cross connects directly through the portal:
This action is currently only available for individual ports and dedicated cloud connections, but will eventually be expanded to include point-to-point connections.
Once ordered, you can track the installation process from the interface details page:
For more information, see Cross Connects.
Changes and enhancements
Port details page redesign
The information on the port details page has been streamlined and reorganized:
For more information, see Port Information.
At-a-glance zones for PacketDirect
The PacketDirect dashboard now lists the availability zones:
Improved release notes page
The Support > Release Notes page now links directly to the knowledge base.
Improved tooltip readability
Tooltips have been restyled for better readability:
PacketFabric website update
packetfabric.com has been redesigned and moved to a new static website CMS.
- Resolved an issue in which some error messages were incorrectly appearing in the portal.
- Fixed an error in which the Documents page under Port Details was not loading.
- The port details page now consistently and accurately reflects whether a port has been disabled.
- Resolved an issue in which the NRC value was not always being included in the total fields.
- Improved the Create an AWS Hosted Cloud Connection page so that you are asked to select the source before the destination.
- Removed a tooltip that provided outdated information about AWS Hosted Cloud Connection speed availability.
- Rate limits are now hidden for IX virtual circuits, as they cannot be enforced.
- Added text to the confirmation message that appears after successfully creating an IX virtual circuit.
- Improved the quote tool page to update pricing if the billing account is changed and fixed an error related to third-party and IX virtual circuits.
- Minor typo fix in the generated LOA.
- Fixed an error in which a user could be added as a request alias multiple times.
- Removed an unsupported logging category.